Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jonathan~ The next up to get a BED!!!




Jonathan wrote me a very sweet letter after he received his Christmas package. Now, I can't find the letter (I think the girls put it some where). Luckily, I had already scanned the pictures, or I wouldn't have those either. As soon as I figure out where they put the letter, I will come back & post it because it was VERY Sweet!!! As you can see by his smile, he is precious! He looks so excited to have the clothes and small things that I sent. I wonder what he will think when he has a nice comfy bed to lay in!!! Only $65 more to go, and he will have it!!! YAY!!!
Luckily, I did e-mail Alice two parts of Jonathan's letter that I especially liked, so here is a portion of my e-mail containing Jonathan's letter:

I am REALLY excited for the pics & letter Jonathan. You can see in the pictures that he is genuinely happy with the items & his letter is very sweet. He told me "your nice words made me feel so happy" and "thanks from the bottom of my heart for being such a wonderful sponsor." What was even more exciting is these are the first pictures with big smiles, so I know he is truly happy... That is what keeps me going.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are great. I love it when I get smiles like that from my own sponsor kids.