Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meet Alice's 5th sponsored child Carlos!

Carlos is Claritza's brother. Alice first began sponsoring him in August 2008. She recently sent the two of them a special needs donation that they used to buy food and other things for the home. I will post the pictures of that in a later post. Carlos' most recent letter to Alice was translated like this:

I feel very happy because you are thinking of me. I had a good Christmas time, thanks God. I hope you also had a good Christmas time too. I received your gift. Thank you so much. Thank you for everything you do for me. I hope you will be able to meet you some day, so I will be able to give you a warm hug and kiss. May God give you long life and health, so you can help other needy children. Now I say bye with much love and affection, Carlos

Here is his bio:
Age: 10 Gender: M Date of Birth: 2/19/1999


Height: 4 Feet 6 Inches Weight: 68 Pounds Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Black
2. Health problems, if any: None
3. Attends School: Yes
4. Favorite School Subjects: Mathematics
Favorite Pastimes or Sports: Playing baseball
Chores at Home: Running errands
Talents or Hobbies: Singing
Languages Spoken: Spanish

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S FAMILY:
5. Approximate monthly income for the family (in U.S. Dollars): $100.00
6. Name of Father: Santiago Age: 36 Occupation: Laborer
(If not present, why?)
7. Name of Mother: Eladia Age: 41 Occupation: Teacher
(If not present, why?)
8. Brothers and Sisters:
Name ClaritzaAge 5Gender F
9. Child now living with: Parents

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S HOME:
10. Description of Home: One Bedroom, Kitchen
Cooking Facilities: Gas Stove
Sleeping Accommodations: Beds
Home Construction: Walls Concrete block Roof Concrete Floor Concrete
11. Facilities and Services:
Water Source/Storage: Running water in home
Electricity: Available
Sanitary Facility: Toilet

No comments: