Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Something New!

">

You should now see something new on the right hand side of the blog. I have figured out how to add a ticker for Jaden's bed fundraiser. I have not, however, figured out how I can get it to fit in that small square... So, it still has to be worked on, but at least you will now be able to keep track of the fundraiser everyday. As you already know, Jaden sent $125 for Dulce's bed. Now, there is an additional $50 towards the second bed. I have the fundraiser set up for a goal of $750 because I don't have an exact figure yet. I have the cost for all of the beds except one. I am waiting to hear back from Children International. Once I have the exact figure, I will adjust the goal amount accordingly. Scott Cotter told me today that they have it prepared & it will be coming my way. Maybe by next week we will know what is needed to purchase a bed for Leydi. The Wiggles shirt sale is still going on, and you can click on my Ebay button on the right to see the items. That money, along with any donations (loose change or otherwise) will go toward the bed fund. We hope to have beds for all 4 (of the sick) children by June! Thanks to everyone who helps! And, for those who may have missed the "sponsorship experience" that was posted on the CI web-site about the bed fundraiser, you can read the article in my earlier post here: http://childrenaretheworld.blogspot.com/2009/02/family-affair-sharing-joy-of.html

No comments: