Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meet Efrain's 8th sponsored child Carolyn Andrea!


Efrain's own words:

Carolyn is my eighth sponsored child with Children International, and my sixteenth sponsored child ever.Carolyn was a child I chose from a booklet that CI sent to me asking me to sponsor a child from their waiting list. I took the booklet and did certain choices on it. Carolyn was my second choice. When I called CI to sponsor a child from that booklet, my first choice was already sponsored. So Carolyn became my new sponsored child. Carolyn is eight years old. She lives in Honduras with her father,mother, and one brother. She writes her own letters. Carolyn has a clear and pretty handwriting. Carolyn is a very loving child. After Jose Antonio, she is the most loving of my sponsored children. She is also the one who more readily anwers my questions. It was funny that the first letter I got from her, she told me that she was pretty. Of course, I told her that I already knew that by seeing her pictures. :-)I recently made a special donation for her. Her pictures show an obviously happy girl. She wears a broad smile beside her mother while showing what they bought; mostly clothes and food. Carolyn is very sweet. I'm glad I sponsored her.

Here is her bio:


Age: 8
Gender: F
Date of Birth: 2/2/2001
-->
Height: 4 Feet 0 Inches
Weight: 55 Pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
2. Health problems, if any: None
3. Attends School: Yes
4. Favorite School Subjects: Mathematics
Favorite Pastimes or Sports: Playing with dolls
Chores at Home: Running errands
Talents or Hobbies: Dancing, Singing
Languages Spoken: Spanish

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S FAMILY:
5. Approximate monthly income for the family (in U.S. Dollars): $63.00
6. Name of Father: Jose Luis
Age: 30
Occupation: Unemployed
(If not present, why?)
7. Name of Mother: Sulmary Suyapa
Age: 25
Occupation: Homemaker
(If not present, why?)
8. Brothers and Sisters:
Name Hedryn Josue
Age 2
Gender M
9. Child now living with: Parents

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD'S HOME:
10. Description of Home: One Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen
Cooking Facilities: Electric burner
Sleeping Accommodations: Beds
Home Construction: Walls Concrete block
Roof Corrugated metal
Floor Concrete
11. Facilities and Services:
Water Source/Storage: Running water in home
Electricity: Available
Sanitary Facility: Latrine

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She sounds like such a character!