Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Letters from 3 of my sponsored kids

Katherine
Aldair
Henry
Aldair drew this picture. Above the drawn picture, I have put each of the 3 kid's pictures as a point of reference.

These are the letters that I have received in the last week:
Katherine:
I hope this letter finds you well. We are fine. Thank you for your letters and pictures. You look very nice. We celebrate Independence Day on February 27th. We dress up in costumes and have parades. We had a great Christmas because we were together. The child is very happy to receive your letter and books. We have no parks close to the house. Saying goodbye, Katy and Katherine. Thank you for everything

Aldair:
Receive many greetings along with your family. I thank you for the pretty letter. I write to tell you that my family and I are fine. I spent Christmas with my loved ones, and I took advantage by playing & going to the manger. I am so happy to have you as my sponsor. I send you many kisses and hugs. I say goodbye, your sponsored child, Aldair

Henry:
How are you? I hope you are well. My family and I are well. The weather here is hot during the day and cold at night during this season. I don't have clothing for cool weather, but I use the blanket you gave me. The nearest movie theater is 45 minutes away from my house, but we don't go because we watch movies in video at my aunt's who lives next door. I feel very well; I eat all my food. Thank you for worrying about me. I wish you lots of blessings and success in your life. I say goodbye with lots of love, Henry

No comments: