Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2nd Day of Christmas

On the second day of Christmas, my sponsor gave to me...

2 waffle cones!!

Actually, we want to provide a whole ice cream business. This is another income generating project that should help the family tremendously!

Su is offering the item pictured above for today's raffle. It ships directly from Portugal. It is a nice set of 6 mini-bottles of port wine

It contains several different types of port wine: red, white, ruby, lagrima (which is a sweeter white wine) and a special reserve!

I personally don't know anything about wine, so I can't elaborate on this gift. However, doesn't it look nice! I'll be putting in for the raffle, so that I can give the gift to one of my husband's sisters who loves wine.

Here is where you need to donate: Gema's Fundraiser

***A special note, since this is the first year we are doing this, we are still working out some kinks. This is what I think will work out better to give everyone a chance to enter the raffles: The raffle will start as soon as I post it, and won't end until the next day when I post the new raffle. This will give those that live in Europe and other faraway places a chance to enter the raffle without having to get up in the middle of the night to do so.
Also, the raffle winner for the day before will be announce the next evening. This will give each raffle host time to tally up the tickets & draw the name.)

1 comment:

Dana said...

Im in! It would be a perfect gift for my wine loving sister who's name i drew for christmas this year... :)