Thursday, December 10, 2009

Heads Up!



Don't get discouraged! I know the raffles started off slow, then they hit a high point, and now are back to being slow... But, do not get discouraged. Remember what we have already accomplished in the span of just 10 days!!
Maila's fundraiser received all of the funds her family needed to purchase the furniture, including a table where she can do her homework! (I can't wait to see those pictures!!)
Jonathan's fundraiser received all of the funds his grandmother needs to get her business started. I have yet to see his grandmother smile, so I am hoping these pictures will include her with a big grin on her face!
Gema's fundraiser is really close to completion now. Only a little over $100 to go!!
Araceli's house fundraiser is almost halfway completed, and Mwanza's house fund came closer than it has ever been to looking like the just might get a home! Two homes for Christmas would be terrific!!!
I know everyone is feeling a little tapped out right now. Maybe next year's raffles, since we know they are coming up, will be more enjoyable. (where we can enjoy them all the way to the end).
Now, that being said, tomorrow is Friday, so I'm hoping it will bring more funds to the projects for pay day~ There are only 2 days of Christmas left!
Now, for those of you who thought the fundraisers and raffles weren't doing very much or were not so successful, here is the 10 day update:
The 12 days of Christmas raffle-thon at the 10 day mark has brought in a total of $2,282!! That is $228.20 per day!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?! Talk about awesome!
Here is the actual break down day by day of the 10 raffles so far:

Day 1= $19
Day 2= $40
Day 3= $411
Day 4= $64
Day 5= $113
Day 6= $28
Day 7= $1170
Day 8= $75
Day 9= $317
Day 10= $15

10 day total: $2,282

Ok, I know I always say this, but what more can I say: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

No comments: