Saturday, December 26, 2009

English Books Now Available!










Books in English are now available at the web-store!

http://makeachangemac.webs.com/apps/webstore/

Just in time to get ready for the Summer Reading Package to Zambia!

The above are just some of the books I have added. I will add more as I get a chance. There is something for every age group there now from PreK to young adult. Including the book at the very top of this post that is an adventure in East Africa (Thunder Cave).

Don't forget to let me know the child's name & ID #. Also, on the 3 packs of books, you can seperate them out to different children. They don't have to all 3 go to one child, but I just need to know which ones you want for each child (if you have a preference).

2 comments:

2raine said...

what kind of books would you post for the children in the Philippines?
Do you have any level 4 reading books. That's the level my children in Africa reads

Sarah said...

I'm happy to see that you're starting another round so soon! :) I'll probably wait until January to order a couple books for my kids in Zambia, I need to recover a little bit from the holidays first. ;)