Sunday, December 6, 2009

Box of Books #2 to CUS in Uganda!







Another big shipment of books is headed to Kampala, Uganda!!! Thanks to these great folks who contributed money for shipping:

McKenzie Fritch

Sharon Clyburn

Suzanne Lowry

Janice Wilkinson

Brenda Hagood

I was able to give 62 books, and the box weighs 14 pounds!!! Wow! We have now given CUS over 100 books in time for Christmas!

I am still willing to keep up with my end of the bargain, and I will ship out as many books as you all can pay the shipping for. If you would like to contribute to another shipment of books, I will ship out the books as soon as the contribution gets to $50 (one large flat rate box costs $51.25 to ship to Uganda). Of course, I will keep you posted as the funds come in to let you know how we are progressing. Payments can be sent via paypal to hhamilton2002@hotmail.com

I am, also, hoping that within a few weeks we will get the pictures of our first shipment to Hellen at CUS. Thanks everyone!

No comments: