Tuesday, December 22, 2009

For Sponsor Children in Mexico


Any of you that have children using the CI community Centers in Mexico, I can tell you who their favorite soccer team is.

When I lived in Mexico for a few months, I lived in the state right next to Jalisco (where Guadalajara is). The people in the state where I lived as well as the states surrounding it are always fans of the same team: Aguilas del America.

Aguilas del America (or you will hear them say their favorite team is "America", and that is what they are referring to) is the team for Mexico City. However, since Jalisco does not have a soccer team of their own, they choose "America" as their team.

Above is the jersey for the team. I have someone that is willing to sell them to me in bulk (10 or more) for $10 a piece. I can include these jerseys in the Summer Reading Package for Mexico, if I have enough people who are interested. I would sell them for $12, so that $2 can be used for the international shipping.

Let me know if any of you are interested. If there are enough of you, I will get these for the group for the Mexico Package. Also, I did order a sample shirt. I am going to have Jaden put it on when it arrives to give an idea of sizing.

No comments: