Friday, December 18, 2009

Project #8 for Alia Thank you






The child together with her mother was SURPRISED on the gifts given by the sponsor. Accordingly, this is the 1st time that the child received this kind of assistance. The gifts given were already indicated in the previous inquiry memo sent by the sponsor. Thus the family was so very glad that the inquiry was granted and that their proposed IGP will be materialized. With this, they wished to extend their heartfelt thanks to the sponsor for sharing them this precious blessing.

The assistance given to Alia Rose’s family is very significant not only to the child but to her family as well. The income generating project which is the fish vending will give the father extra job taking into consideration that he only engages in an on and off construction works. With the fish vending activity this will augment the income of the family. In addition, the footwear of the sponsored child will be useful for her personal needs. This will also replace the old ones. On the other hand, the groceries will supplement the needs of the family for food for a certain period of time. So, the family was THANKFUL to the sponsor because the inquiry was realized into special donation

Alia Rose

“Thank you for sending this assistance to me and my family. This is a very big help that you can give me because it will really add on to the income of my family"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have to say I loved the raffles but I love the daily pictures of everyones kids! It is fun to see! I can't wait until I have some of my own to share!