Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And the winner for Day 8 is...



From Mack:

I couldn't ask Heather and her girls to do my raffle this time because of the conflict of interest, so I downloaded a random number generator from here:

http://download.cnet.com/Random-Number-Generator/3000-2066_4-10499948.html

I set the parameters between 1 and 70, then I assigned my raffle contributors these numbers:

Chrystal = 1-10

Andrea = 11 - 15

Sara = 16 - 25

Heather = 26 - 70 (from the raffle of her bilingual laptop)

The randomly generated number was 55, making Heather McLaughlin the winner fair and square. I'm no statistician, but I sorta saw that one coming, lol.

I'm sure she'll post a photo of her quilt once it's finished. She will also post the photos of Katherine and Kevin with their Christmas gifts, of course!

Thank you for your donations, everybody. I'm going to come up with $50, then ask my father if he will contribute the additional $15.

**And, a special thanks to Suzanne Lowry who purchased the biligual laptop!

No comments: