Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Current Fundraisers

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on our current fundraisers. We have 2 (not including the 2 big ones for homes). Once we are close to completion on either one of these, I will add an additional small fundraiser. I have a few that are $200 and below, so they should go quicker. I just want to get these two closer to completion first (by that I mean only $100 left).

We have Maria & Ullysette's fundraiser that only needs $245!

And, Yamileisy and Jose Manuel's fundraiser that needs a little over $400.

The good news is we don't have very many of these $500 fundraisers left. 2010 should be an easier year, since the fundraisers will hover around $300. Plus, with the profit from the web store sales going into these fundraisers, they should move quicker. Of course, it won't be a HUGE profit because I wanted to keep the prices in the store closer to reality of what they cost to buy & ship. The more people participate, the more chance we have to earn something significant for the fundraisers.

Please consider giving to one of the 2 fundraisers above, and get it written off on your 2009 taxes.

No comments: