Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mario's Christmas Package








A message from Mario's sponsor, Barbara:

Because of what Mario went through this year, that is having to flee from domestic violence with his mother and sister and finding refuge in a church facility I sent him and Javiera more expensive gifts than usual. I was hoping to cheer them up and the following photos prove that my plan worked. The look of happiness on Mario's face as he starts to explore his Christmas package says it all. Here is what he wrote upon receiving his Christmas package.

"Dear sponsor Barbara Rogers;

I hope this letter finds you well along with your family. I am very thankful for the gift you sent me. This time I received a remote control car and batteries, a Barbie doll and clothes (for Javiera), a Pope collector plate (for his mother), clothes, Christmas accessories, a book and pictures. I always get very happy for all these gifts that are very nice. I say goodbye with a kiss. Your sponsored child Mario."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwww Mario is a cutie! I love to see the photos of the kids with their gifts :-) They all look so happy!