Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fundraiser Participation

I am still going through the pages and pages of donations to add up everyone's totals. Those of you with fundraisers coming up soon have more than likely already heard from me. I am focusing on those sponsors that have fundraisers coming up within the next month. After that, I will start adding up the rest of the donations (for those that have a fundraiser coming up). Instead of posting the results, I will just keep a spreadsheet on my computer (so I won't have to go through so many pages next time). I will let you all know idividually if you do not have enough donations to launch your fundraiser. Then, you can pay it forward before the time comes for your fundraiser. This will, also, help close out some of these fundraisers that are close to completion.

If you already know you need to doante more, here are the current fundraisers:

only needs $59 more!!

needs $250 more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to know how to get my child on a fundraiser list. I understand that I am probably at the end of the line but I just wanted to get started in advance. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Heather M said...

Hi! This is what you need to do to get on the fundraiser list- submit the child's full name & ID # to me at hhamilton2002@hotmail.com
The max for these projects is $300. Make sure you donate at least $75 before your your fundraiser comes up.