Saturday, December 19, 2009

December Fundraiser Update

The new Make a Change Fundraiser list is now ready!

15. Robyn~ Maria & Ullysette in Phillippines ~ needs $247 more to be completed
16. Su~ Crystal & Gema in Guatemala IGP ***COMPLETE***
17. Steve~ Maila in Philippines ***COMPLETE***
18. Dee~ Yamileisy in the DR ~ needs $475.40 more
19. Stephanie~ Glenn in Philippines
20. Candace~ Adriana in Colombia
21. Wilfredo~ Jerry in Philippines
22. Heather G~ Joyce
23. Holly~ Maria
24. Camille~ Ariela
25. Tamara~ Rosalie
26. Cherise~ Sabrata in India
27. Kate~ Nelanda in the DR
28. Mack~ Kevin in Ecuador
29. Heather M~ Brayan in Mexico
30. Chrystal~ Jessica in Ecuador
31. Susan H~ Jessabel in Philippines
32. Holly G~ Roselle
33. Heather G~ Michelle
34. Barbara~ Mario in Chile
35. Lisa~ Jostin in Ecuador
36. Dana~ Elaine in Philippines

Please note, there are a few of these fundraisers that are very small. If your fundriaser is small ($200 and under), I will be squeezing you in with a larger fundraiser. This will help the list and fundraisers keep moving and not be at such a stand-still. It, also, means we will all get to our own fundraisers a lot quicker!

Since this is all of the response that I received from the bulk of the sponsors for new fundraisers, I am opening up the last 4 spots to those who have fundraisers in numbers 27 through 30. If you are one of the sponsors in that slot and would like a fundraiser between numbers 37 to 40, contact me by Monday evening with the child ID. Also, remember these fundraisers have a $350 cap. Once I hear or don't hear from this group, I will open up any remaining numbers to those with fundraisers on the end of the list. Once I hit #40, I will stop taking requests until around April 2010 (or sooner, if the fundraisers complete faster).

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Hi, I like to add my CI child to one of the 4 spots. I am just debating between the 2 CI kids. I know that IGP and Education is the most important. They both have IGP needs, Just have to choose between them.