Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wrapping Up the Packages to Colombia

I have all of the books and things ready to go to Barranquilla & Cartagena, Colombia. I just want to make sure that I have everyone who wishes to participate covered. Let me know now if you still want to get in on this Colombia Summer Package. Speak now or forever hold your peace... Or, you don't have to hold your peace forever, but you won't be able to get in on the Colombia packages until Summer 2010 when I am getting the Christmas packages ready.

If you still want to order books and toys for your child or children, you can order directly from the web store: http://makeachangemac.webs.com/apps/webstore/

If I don't get any more orders by Dec. 26th, I will ship these two packages out on December 28th.

Are there any of you who are ready to send book packages to your kids? If so, please comment on this post with your country & city preferences.

No comments: