Thursday, December 3, 2009

And the winner for Day 2 is...


Drum roll, please... Gema received $40 in donations yesterday! Thank you to all who participated!!! Now, I know you are anxiously awaiting the winner. First, I am going to tell you how Su drew the names... This is what she wrote:

"As a true computer engineer that I am, I did an excel file with numbers 1 to 40 (for the 40$ donated) and in front of them the name of the person who donated. For instance Dana had 20 tickets (for example, numbers 1 to 20), Kate had 4 (ex: 21 to 24) and so on.

Then I used a random number generator (http://www.random.org) to give me a number between 1 and 40 and it turned out that the number drawn out corresponded to one of Dana's ticket.

Ok, just in case you wanna know how I did it"

So, Dana is the winner!!! Yay!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Yay! one more christmas gift off my list, and something I cant just go out and buy either, sweet! also happy to hear the fundraiser got needed money :)

Su said...

Hi Dana! All i need now is your address. You can send it to my email: boavida (at) gmail (dot) com

Congratulations!