Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beanies for Zambia Part 2










The Beanies for Zambia drive is still in full swing. I decided to take new pictures of the bears so that you can see all of the bear choices available. I had several bears that I did not photograph the first time, and those who have already sponsored a child have had their bear picks taken out. These are the Ty beanie bears I have left. I have sorted them by color, so that they will be more recognizable.

Sponsor a child from Child Hope Zambia from now until 5/15/10, and your sponsor child will receive a bear with a special note from you!!! I am going to try to get the package to Zambia in time for the June uniform distribution. By the time you have paid the 2nd sponsorship fee for your child, the volunteers will go out with the uniforms to take them to the children. I can't wait to see the picture of the children's faces!!! This is very exciting!!!

To sponsor a child for $9 a month, you may choose between a primary boy or girl or an early education boy or girl (they are listed as "little boy" "little girl" "boy" and "girl") To sponsor a child for $15 a month you may choose between any of the young men and young women that are in 8th and 9th grade.

No comments: