Sunday, May 16, 2010

Diego, the teenager

Here is the video that Steve took of his visit with Diego. He is very shy and you have to know that he was surrounded by beautiful Colombian girls who were waiting to talk to their sponsors. I am sure he was a little embarrassed since all eyes were on him while he was speaking. He has been sponsored since he was 3 years old, I believe, but I didn't become his sponsor until a little under 2 years ago when he was on the CI slide show "Don't Look Away". I got a letter from him yesterday that I will post a little later. He said that I am the best sponsor he has ever had. I say this so you don't confuse his shyness with uncaring. He is such a sweet child!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Hi, I think that all of the kids were a little sleepy except for Isaura who seems to love the camera! :) I don't like cameras, so I can understand. I enjoyed watching him! God bless.