Monday, May 17, 2010

Reduced for Quick Sale! MIC Items

Bracelet #101 above and #102 below

Bracelet #103 above and #104 below

Bracelet #105 above and #106 below

Bracelet #107 above and #108 below

Bracelet #109 above & #110 below
For those of you who don't know, things have gone from bad to worse for Hellen and Innocent. Hellen is still recovering from malaria, and Innocent has been injured in an accident. They are both recovering but now homeless. The hospital bills and being without work have been too much to keep up with. Hellen has been living in a part of the school that has not been finished. Of course, she didn't want anyone to know and worry for her.

Because of the urgency of the needs in Uganda, these bracelets are on sale! You can get one of the beautiful handmade bracelets for only $2!!! Each one is unique, so it is first come first served. Send me an e-mail at heatherlecount@yahoo.com telling me which bracelets you want. I will confirm that they are all still available. Then, I will give you a total price including shipping and send you an invoice. These would make great gifts, and they can even fit in with a letter!! And, for the bracelets that don't have charms, you can get a charm added for no additional charge! I have the following charms available: "friends", Hello Kitty, "love", and "laugh".

I have more that I will post- It just takes time to get them photographed and posted. I will make another post with more bracelets within the next few hours. Feel free to not be specific. I can send you a mixture of several different bracelets, if you don't have a preference. I still have several that I have not photographed, so I can send some of those to anyone who does not want anything specific.

All of the proceeds will go to help Hellen and the rest of the women with what they need to survive. I, also, have plenty of necklaces available still, so please let me know if you are interested in those. Thank you for your support of Hellen and the rest of the MIC group!

No comments: