Monday, May 17, 2010

A CD Player for Diego




After I sent Diego a CD, the trick became figuring out a way for him to listen to it. Then, he told me that his favorite music is Daddy Yankee, so Steve brought him a Daddy Yankee CD on his trip last month. This was the way for him to hear the music- a personal CD walkman (yes, they still make them!)

Here is what Diego wrote:

"Hello dear and loved sponsor,

Thank you for what you have sent me, for the CD player. Thanks again, you are the best sponsor I ever had in Children International. How's your family? My aunt says hello to your daughters. She says that she loves them. My grandfather sends many hugs, too. I have been in school these last few days and I have been doing well. I send you and your family lots of hugs.

Ciao!

Diego"

No comments: