Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Letter from Fatuma! Part 2


I received another letter from Fatuma! This was very exciting for me, since I had, also, already been corresponding with her via e-mail as well. She is such a sweet young lady! You can see her in the picture above in the red shirt on the right.

She wrote me a sweet letter and included 2 photos of herself (which Jaden and Morgan have already taken possession of!!) She had filled out my questionnaire, too. Here is what her questionnaire said:

I am proud to announce that I accomplished the following goals:

*I have finished primary school and I passed it. I got 133 marks out of 250.

*I have finished Unit 1, and 2 assignments and I got an A in Unit 3 and C in Unit 1. Now I am doing Unit 2, 5, 4, and 11 to complete the first year of college.

*I have finished ESO English and I passed, now I am in Level one.

*I have finished Unit 3 and 4 diary tasks and I got a 9 out of 10 marks in Unit 3, and 14 out of 15 in Unit 4. So I have left 2 diary tasks to complete the first year at college.

Here e-mails have been great! Jaden and Morgan have both wanted to talk with her as well, so they add their portion to the end of my e-mail and she responds. They are so excited that she is e-mailing them and answering their questions.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Great Heather! I heard from one of my girls too last week, Agatha. She is working at Forever Angels and she wrote a very sweet letter, apologizing for taking so long to write (2 years) :) She is very quiet and shy, and I was a little worried about her as she transitioned to Forever Angels but she sounds like she is doing well. God bless.