Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Letter from Kevin


Mack and I got a letter from Kevin. On the back, her drew a picture of a house and 2 volcanoes. This is what the letter said:

"Dear Mrs. McLaughlin and Mrs Fritch,

Hello! I hope that you are doing well. Let me tell you that I like to play soccer with my friends from the neighborhood. We play every afternoon. I also like to help my mom with the household chores along my youngest siblings. We help with whatever she needs. I went to the countryside visit my grandparents on my mom's side. There is a nice and big river there and I had a lot of fun swimming with my family. My favorite food is rice with mashed potatoes and fried steak. I love mangoes and other types of fruits. I say goodbye with lots of affection,

Kevin"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very nice letter!