Monday, May 3, 2010

A Letter from Fatuma!



I got my first letter from Fatuma!! She is from Tanzania (The Bethany Project), but she is currently in the UK going to university. As you can see from the pictures above, she loves children, so she is studying to be a teacher. She filled out the short questionnaire I sent her:
Grade:Child Care and Education Year One
My favorites:
Food: Chips and chicken
Music: Christian music and R&B
Sport: Netball and football
Color: Blue
Movie: High School Musical
Book: The Silver Chair
Place: USA
Subject: Math
My nickname is: Fatii
My hobbies are: Playing games, reading books, and dancing
If you could choose an animal that best represents your character, which would it be and why?
A rabbit because I'm kind and I'm helpful.
Write about what you would like to do or become in the future: In the future, I would like to be a teacher.
She, also, wrote a very sweet letter! I could just hug her through the computer screen when I look at her beautiful pictures! She reminds me of myself at her age. I still like helping with kids, but now that I have my own it's a little different. I am sure they gave her plenty of hands-on training with the babies at Bethany.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Yeah Heather, I am so glad that you heard from her. She is really cute and has a kind heart. I think that I will try a fill in the blank letter for Biku and Agape, two of my pen pals. Elizabeth writes consistently :) Wonderful news :) God bless.

melinda85 said...

She seems like a very nice young lady