Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Letter from Jonathan


Sweet Jonathan sent me a letter and he drew some fruit on the back side. A big banana, apple and pear perfectly drawn to look exactly like the real thing. I am not sure how these Ecuadorian children are schooled, but they have perfect penmanship and are true artists. This has to be something taught at a very young age!

Anyway, here is what Jonathan said in his letter:

"Hi sponsor Heather,

I greet you together with your family especially to your daughters. I hope you are doing well and in good health. It is what I always pray to God for. I also tell you that my grandmother is doing well and she is selling the merchandise such as bed sheets and bed spreads. In a few days she will go buy other kinds of merchandise to sell. I also tell you that I am happy because I already started classes. I say goodbye with a big hug,

Jonathan"

No comments: