Monday, May 3, 2010

Help for the Fundraisers! Part 3















These cute little beanies can be bought for the Christmas packages that we will be doing in a few months, or can be purchased to be shipped to your home. If you want them for the Christmas packages, just let me know, and I will set up a bag with your name on it (not the child's name- you can tell me the child's name later). If you are purchasing them to ship to yourself, I will tell you the price for shipping after you order.

To order one of these Ty beanie babies, all you need to do is make a $5 donation to either of our 2 current fundraisers:
Then, tell me which beanie you want: macandmic@gmail.com After you are done ordering, I will weigh your items and tell you how much it will cost for shipping. If you want the items to go in the Christmas packages, there will not be any shipping due at this time. Payment for shipping for those items will come in a few months once all of the boxes are prepared to go to the centers.
Oh, I almost forgot... If you see more than one of the same animal in two different pictures it is because I have more than one.

No comments: