Saturday, May 1, 2010

Help for the Fundraisers! Part 2







I have several different colors of these necklaces, as you can see. I pulled the black one out of the package so that you could see the whole necklace. I hope that it kind of gives you an idea of just how pretty these necklaces are. Each necklace is bought with a $2 donation to either of the current fundraisers. These are the colors I have in the type above:
3 black with black ribbon & cord
4 light blue with light blue ribbon & cord
3 dark blue with light blue ribbon & cord
1 red with red ribbon & cord
2 orange with orange ribbon & cord
1 red with darl pink ribbon & cord
2 green with green ribbon & cord
1 green with pink ribbon & cord
1 dark blue with purple ribbon & cord
2 dark yellow/light orange with yellow ribbon and cord

With the donor's approval, I am offering these items up for sale. All of these items were donated in order to help our fundraisers. One fundraiser seems to be at a standstill, and another fundraiser is really close to being completed! This will help us move them along, and get more fundraisers up.
All of these items I am showing you above can be fit into a letter to your sponsor child, or be sent in a small package. They are all so pretty!! I will be showing you other items as well. For now, you can order by making a donation to either:
Leydi's Fundraiser
or Franklyn's Fundraiser
Shipping at this point must be paid for separately. Once you are finished purchasing your items, I will weigh them and give you an exact shipping cost. Just shoot me an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com Let me know which items you are purchasing, and I will send you a total. These are first come, first served- I don't have an endless supply, so once they are gone, they are gone!

No comments: