Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Letter from Diego


I received a letter from Diego. He wrote it before his visit with Steve. Here is what he said:

"Dear and always remember Mrs Heather,

Let me tell you that I am well in health and so is my family. Thank you for sending me the presents and I hope my dream will come true that you come to Colombia and visit me. I will expect the visit of your friend to meet him and he can tell me more about you. I want to thank you for many things. I will tell my aunt to take me to the children international office and she will accept. I say goodbye with much affection and love,

Diego

A kiss for your friend and many hugs for you. Ciao"

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Very nice letter. He seems very sweet!

melinda85 said...

He seems really sweet! I just loved this part "I will tell my aunt to take me to the children international office and she will accept" haha :)that cracked me up. Bet he is a hoot to be around