Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meet Ashes


You may be wondering what is going on- not the same number of blog posts as before, and not much communication coming from my end. Well, I'm going to tell you... I FINALLY found a job. It is only a temporary job, but it will bring in income for the next few weeks (maybe longer- it just depends on how many people they have to lay off in the next week). The job is selling flowers for Mother's Day. Right now, I am putting in 11 hour days, so there is not much time for blogging.

Of course, I have not forgotten about any of my responsibilities, I just need to take advantage of the job while I have it. Once Mother's Day is over, my hours will be cut somewhat, and then, they may be cut completely. For now, I am going to put in my hours and get the income while I can. To celebrate, I have added one child that I will easily be able to pay sponsorship for. I chose child #10 from Child Hope Zambia because he wants to be a pastor when he grows up. He just turned 13 and is in the 6th grade. (he won't be my only Child Hope child, but he is my only one right now).

No comments: