Saturday, May 8, 2010

Meet Gleny!


A Post from Lisa:
This is Gleny. She is my newest child. I was set and not going to sponsor any more kids. But I was on Liftone and another sponsor had started to sponsor this little ones twin sister. She was looking for a sponsor for Gleny so she wouldn't feel left out. I could not resist this face. So even though soon I will have to start selling body parts I have added her to my family. She is 3 years old and lives in Chile. She has 2 siblings, her twin sister and a brother who is 5. They live with relatives since both parents abandoned the kids. I look forward to getting to know her and watching her grow. Liz (her sisters sponsor) and I look forward to doing what we can for this family. First up is money for a birthday party! The twins turn 4 in the middle of June. We are going to split the cost and send money for a party!

1 comment:

Bernie said...

She is really a cutie. I agree, I would not have been able to resist that face either. Good luck and keep us posted on how they are doing.