Saturday, May 1, 2010

Help for the Fundraisers! Part 1

These gift sets are stunning! The plump heart clear charm necklace has a rose design on top, and the swirls inside come in several different colors. It comes with matching earrings, and in these colored swirls: 2 have chocolate & red colors, 2 have light blue & pink, 2 have dark blue & gold, 3 have light blue & dark blue, and 3 have maroon & white. Each set (1 necklace & 1 pair of earrings) is only $3 each!

These cute sets include a matching necklace, bracelet and ring! There are two in the style above, and one in the style below. Not shown is a pink version of the one below that I have two of, and a pink & lavendar version that I have one of. So, if you are following along, there are a total of six of these! Each set is $3 a piece.

I have 22 of these bracelets. They are all the same- silver with a turquoise blue color bead. These can, also, fit in with a letter, and would be treasured by any girl!! There are just $1 per bracelet!
With the donor's approval, I am offering these items up for sale. All of these items were donated in order to help our fundraisers. One fundraiser seems to be at a standstill, and another fundraiser is really close to being completed! This will help us move them along, and get more fundraisers up.
All of these items I am showing you above can be fit into a letter to your sponsor child, or be sent in a small package. They are all so pretty!! I will be showing you other items as well. For now, you can order by making a donation to either:
Shipping at this point must be paid for separately. Once you are finished purchasing your items, I will weigh them and give you an exact shipping cost. Just shoot me an e-mail to macandmic@gmail.com Let me know which items you are purchasing, and I will send you a total. These are first come, first served- I don't have an endless supply, so once they are gone, they are gone!

No comments: