Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nestor's Grocery Store




A post from Sara S:

Nestor's family has completed construction of the grocery store! I am very excited for them! Hopefully the IGP will help improve his family's income. Nestor sent a really nice thank you letter:
"I greet you affectionately, wishing that you are in good health and at the same time thank you for making come true the project of the grocery store, and I decided to put your name on the grocery store in your honor, I will start to work with it, I will tell you more about the project in future letters, and my family and me [pray for you]. I say goodbye with much affection and thankfulness, Nestor"
I'm not sure who most the people in the pictures are. I believe the woman in red is his mother, and I know the little girl in orange is his only sister. The other people must be extended family. I was happy to "meet" them all through pictures.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh what a GREAT letter! And you now have a store with your name in it!

Shay said...

What a very nice gesture to have your name on the store. It sounds like it will be a big benefit to the family anc community. God bless.