Sunday, November 29, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Raffle-thon




Don't forget to mark your calendars for Tuesday Dec 1. That is when the first raffle will launch!! This will be very exciting, and I hope everyone has fun. I don't want to spoil the surprise by telling you what is coming up because that wouldn't be any fun... I can tell you that Steve, Su, and myself have each put together 3 gifts (for a total of 9), and I am waiting to hear from the 4th person. All proceeds from the raffles will go to Children International, and help some of the needy children we have current fundraisers for.
Make sure to put us out there on Facebook, Twitter, and any forums or other online groups you may use. The more $1 donations we get, the more children we can help! Let's make this Christmas a fun one for our sponsor kids & their families!

No comments: