Monday, November 23, 2009

A Small Package for Mwanza

Doesn't he have the sweetest smile?!


I sent most of my CI children a small package for the beginning of the school year this year. They all received the same things (An activity book of US maps, a blank notebook, colored pencils, markers, pencil sharpener, Spiderman beach ball, and watercolor paints).
Mwanza's package arrived on 9/28/09 and was delivered to him on 9/30/09.
Here is his letter (although he is 14 years old, this is his first year back to school after years of not being able to attend):
Dear Heather,
How are you today with your family? I and my family we are fine. Thank you very much for the things which I have received. I have received crayons, markers, books, sharpener, and beach ball. My sponsor, I am very happy and I appreciate you a lot. Thank you very much and God bless you.
Yours,
Mwanza

1 comment:

Mack said...

Mwanza is looking very happy and healthy!