Friday, November 13, 2009

Freelance Writer

I did get a part-time job as a freelance writer with The Examiner, and will be looking for more work around that career. I am the Dallas Area writer for home-based business articles. Here is the link to my first article:
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-29889-Dallas-Homebased-Business-Examiner~y2009m11d14-Unemployed--Now-is-your-time-to-start-a-homebased-business
This company pays based on the interest my article generates, so the more people that view my article, etc, the more money I am paid. That means it is all up to YOU the reader if I get paid tons of cash, or only pennies... There are a lot more great articles to come, so keep checking out my articles.
Also, if you are interested in being a freelance writer with The Examiner, I will receive $50 referral bonus (if the referral practices are followed). Therefore, contact me if you want more info.

No comments: