Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jonathan's Questionaire


I have sent a questionaire to each one of my sponsor kids. I just recently realized that I had never sent the questionaires out to the children I took over a year ago, so I jsut sent them out about a month or two ago.

This is where I got the questions from: Book of Memories

I only ever sent 4 of the pages. These are the pages I send:

Sobre mi mismo

En mi tiempo libre me gusta...

No me olvide de cuando...

Mis actividades escolares


Now, here are the answers that Jonathan gave:

Height: about 3 feet 8 inches

Weight: 60 pounds

Eye color: black

Hair color: black


His favorites:

Book: Sport magazines

Movie: Chucky

Subject: Math

Color: Yellow

Music: Reggaeton

TV Show: Sports

Food: Rice with tuna

Famous person: Ronaldhino, the soccer player

Sport: Soccer

Animal: Dog

Hobby: Playing soccer


(ok, I think I get that he likes SOCCER! LOL!)


*In my free time I like to... Play soccer, read and play marbles.


*My goal for the future is to... continue studying to become a great policeman.


*I will never forget when... I went on vacation with my aunt and cousins to the beach. We sailed in a boat to see the dolphins. It was really beautiful.


*A funny moment: My friend was playing soccer and he kicked the ball so hard his shoe flew onto the roof and his pants ripped!


*A special memory: When I lived with my parents. They spoiled me so much. Now they aren't with me anymore, but they are with God. I miss them a lot.


*My school activities: First thing when we get to school, we stand in line. After that, we go into the classroom. We write the things the teacher writes on the blackboard.


*My activities after class: When I get home I do my homework that the teacher has given me. I, also, study the multiplication table and division for the next day.
***special note, to get a similar questionaire for your English-speaking kids, check out this All About Me mini-book. I only send 4 pages from that one as well.

1 comment:

Molly said...

His favorite movie is Chucky? I can't imagine it's the same one I'm thinking of...with the horrible killer doll...(a great movie, but not one for children!)

So sad what he writes about how much he misses his parents. I can't imagine losing my parents as a kid. It's hard enough as an adult.