Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Three of my Boys get Their Uniforms!!!

Reagon is the one in the front on the far left. He is holding Iga's hand. Henry is the one standing next to the child on the farthest right (you can probably recognize his eyes because he is always giving that look with his eyes- LOL)

So, after seeing this picture with 3 of my children getting their uniforms, I found out that Iga is a boy! Iga's bio that was given to me was all girl based, but I had doubts in my head because girls wear skirts and Iga had shorts... So, I thought that was strange, but then I thought that if she was the youngest child on a family of boys, she might have to wear shorts. To make a long story short, I had included her, I mean him, in the package for girls. So, I have now sent a boy several girly stickers and a sticker fairy book!!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

how do you get pictures so fast of your kids in their uniforms, etc? i have not received anything since i began sponsoring

Mack said...

Me niether. I think we have to harass Kate a little.