Friday, November 20, 2009

Fundraiser #17 Paying Steve Back


I was holding this fundraising page to the side to let these other 3 fundraisers complete first. However, there has been an overwhelming "pay it back" response to all of Steve's generosity, so I decided to go ahead and give you the link. This is Steve's fundraiser. I know there are A LOT of you who would like to repay Steve, so I will be working on another page for him as well. We can start with this fundraiser, and in the meantime, I will set one up for Areceli (for which Steve will match every donation dollar for dollar!!!)


Let's see how fast we can get this one funded!!! Based on Steve's generosity, I would say, we can have this fundraiser completed by the end of the day today!!!

By the way, instead of going over the goal of this fundraiser, please hold your funds once this fundraiser is completed. I will have another fundraiser up for Areceli's home tonight, and the excess funds can go to that.

Let's show Steve how much his selfless dedication and kindness mean to us!

http://www.firstgiving.com/householditems4maila

No comments: