Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Small Fundraiser for Jonathan

I am really pushing to get Jonathan's fundraiser complete by the end of November, so that he and his grandmother will have a Christmas surprise. I am working on a few more necklaces and bracelets, to get this package out to the children in Uganda. It is looking like the package will be a lot bigger than I imagined. I can't wait to show everyone how much will be headed to Uganda!!! It is quite exciting!! All of the children will be elated, I am sure!

Now, here is one more thing I came up with to help Jonathan's fundraiser. The cute mini calendar above can hook on to a belt loop, backpack, zipper chain, or practically anything. I chose these 4 designs: M&M's, Puppies, Butterflies, and Tin Toys. These are calendars for the new year-2010. Every month has a new exciting picture, and will be treasured dearly by boys and girls alike.

The other great thing is that these calendars come wrapped in clear plastic, so I am able to write the children's names with a permanent marker on the outside of each one. I can include these adorable calendars in the Uganda package for no extra shipping cost to you!!

If you would like one of these calendars included for your child/children in CUS, all you have to do is make a $2 donation for each calendar to Jonathan's fundraiser:
http://www.firstgiving.com/igp4jonathan
or to my paypal account (hhamilton2002@hotmail.com)

Then, just shoot me an e-mail with the full name of the child you are buying for and which calendar you want to give them.

In the meantime, I will be finishing up these bracelet and necklace orders :0)

Thank you for all you do!!! Jonathan and all 50+ children at the school in Uganda are going to be very happy with their gifts!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather,
I would like to buy enough calendars for my family and all my sponsore kids.I need 8 for my kids and 5 for my family. I also might buy more for gifts to my co-workers. That should be a great gift for Christmas. Also I would like 8 braclets with all my kids names on them.
Claritza, Carlos, Liliam, Yomailin, Flora, Tomasa, Juan and Cynthia(She is my daughter's little one.) I know that is a tall order and I won't be able to pay for it until next Thursday. I just thought that I would tell you so you knew for when it came time to pay you weren't overwhelmed. So how much will I owe to the fundraiser? Thank you Alice

helpingthechildrenofafrica said...

Do we pay for lollipops for our CU kids also?

Heather M said...

Yes. That's a GREAT question! I have the fancy jumbo lollipops in flavors such as Cherry Snow, Caramel Apple, Strawberry Shortcake, Blue Rasberry, etc. If you would like to include a lollipop for your Ugandan child, they are 50 cents a piece. Don't forget to include your child's name with your order and flavor preference if any. Thanks!