Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kevin's Questionnaire


Kevin, as you may remember is the child that Mack and I sponsor together. I sent him one of the questionnaires when we sent our first letters to him. Mack sent me pictures of her and her family, which I printed off and included with pictures of myself and my family. Then, I put both letters, the questionnaire, and the pictures all in one envelope.

Yesterday, I received his completed questionnaire (Jonathan & Kevin share the same community center, so the field must have sent them back at the same time).

First, I will start with Kevin's letter:

Hi, Mrs. Heather and Mrs. Mack!

I greet you very lovingly also I hope you are doing well. I thank you for your pictures. I answered your questions and I am attaching them in this letter. I live in a nice place. I live in the city of Guayaquil but I do know the country-side and like it so much. I study at a school that is big and nice. I have three siblings. One of them is 14 years old. She is named Julexi. The other is 5 years old and is named Jeremy. The last one is named Roberto, and he is 9 months old. I love the so much. I say goodbye with a big hug,
Kevin
Now here are the answers to the questions on the questionnaire:
Height: 4 feet 2 inches
Weight: 61 pounds
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
His Favorites:
Book: Math books
Movie: Happy Feet
Subject: Math
Color: Red
Music: Reggaeton
TV Program: The Power Rangers
Food: Noodles with chicken
Famous person: Michael Jackson
Sport: Soccer
Animal: Tiger
Hobby: Listening to music
In my free time, I like... helping my mom.
My goal for the future is... to become a doctor.
I will never forget when... my dad passed away.
A funny moment was... when I played with my father
A special memory was... when I went with my family to the park.
My school activities are... studying and drawing pictures.
My after-school activity is... to do my school work.

1 comment:

Mack said...

You've gotten a lot of response to your questionnaires, Heather! I haven't had any luck with the ones I've sent out to my older kids, but I'll try again as the little ones get bigger and learn to write.

It's great to know so much more about Jonathan! (I only wish I'd known things like his favorite color before I sent him his Christmas package)