Friday, November 6, 2009

Diego's Thank You Letter


I told you I had a sweet letter to share with you from Diego regarding the latest items he received from his Aura's House Fundraiser.
For everyone who has helped him get the things he needs, here it goes:

Dear sponsor,
I am so happy with the gifts you sent me. My aunt, my family and I send you greetings. Thans for the gift that was sent to me: a bed, a mattress, a set of sheets, and a fan. God bless you and your husband too. I'm doing well at school. When I grow up, I'd like to do for others what you are doing for me. In my free time, I am always thinking about you and life is not enough to reward you for what you do for me!
Lots of greetings!
Diego

His fundraiser is about halfway to completion! And, there is still a raffle going on for all donations received of $10 or more. You will get a raffle ticket for every $10 you donate!! The raffle will be held after the fundraiser reaches it's goal. You will have a choice of three prizes:
*A Microsoft Zune (Details are on the Aura's House fundraising page)
*A special needs donation to your sponsor child/fundraiser
*A Visa Gift Card to spend how you wish
A win-win situation! Think of how you could help your child by winning a donation in their name! Or, maybe you would like to use the gift card to purchase items for them... So many possibilities!!!
The more you donate, the more chances you have to win!!! Thank you to all of you who have already helped this great young man!

No comments: