Sunday, November 22, 2009

Brayan's Questionnaire






I received Brayan's completed questionnaire last week. Here is what it said:

Height: 4 feet 1 inch

Weight: 67 pounds

Eye color: coffee

Hair color: coffee

Favorites:

Book: Math

Movie: Sponge Bob

Subject: Spanish

Color: Blue

Song: "El nino Robo"

T.V. program: Flinstones

Food: Pizza (note from me: they have the BEST pizza in Mexico! And you eat it with hot sauce!)

Famous person: Costel

Sport: Soccer

Animal: Tiger

Hobby: Watching t.v.

In my free time I like to... listen to music, play, and draw.

My goal for the future is to be... a doctor

I will never forget when... you sent me toys. When I got home, I played with them for a little while, and then I put them away for safe-keeping.

A funny momnet was... when I fell and I laughed. They hit me with a ball and I laughed.

A special memory... thank you for being my sponsor. I love you very much and I send you lots of kisses and to the girls.

My school activities... study math

My activities after school... do my homework. Help me mom do the dishes.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Hi I like the questionaire idea. I think that I will try this with my 3 oldest girls. Thanks!