Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jonathan's Letter & Fundraiser Update

I received a letter from Jonathan that went along with the questionaire that he filled out. This is what he said:

Hi, Heather!
I am writing this letter to answer your letter. I enjoy so much all of the things you send me. The beautiful phrases make me so happy. When I read your words they are very nice. I answered your questions, and I loved doing it. I even drew some pictures for you. I also tell you I am in good health.
I thank you very deeply for being a wonderful sponsor! I say good-bye with a big hug!
Jonathan

Now here is the fundraiser update:
Steve sent a donation of $25 yesterday. He never requested any bracelets, and after all he has done for all of us (visiting, photographing, videotaping, and giving gifts to our kids)... I just HAD to offer my bracelet services!! For any one who knows Steve, you know I am going to be busy making bracelets for awhile!!! He has 25 sponsor kids! Of course, that is the least I could do!

His donation brought the fundraiser to $334. Now, I have more great news...
Tomorrow, Alice will be purchasing some fundraiser items (8 bracelets and 25 calendars!!!) She will be making a donation to Jonathan's fundraiser for that of $54! That will bring his fundraiser to $388!!!

I am really in shock! That means that he only needs $153 to complete his fundraiser! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! He is going to have a GREAT Christmas!

http://www.firstgiving.com/igp4jonathan

No comments: