Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jonathan's Package Pictures & Updates for MAC!



These are the pictures that I didn't include in Jonathan's post last week. I got them scanned when I scanned the last batch of items yesterday. As you can see, he got the same things that Mwanza did in his school package. I especially like the top picture that shows him using the US Maps book. So sweet!

Now, for the updates about Make a Change... I want to thank all of you who have followed this blog, shown support to the children, helped fund the projects that we have done so far for over 15 children and their families, and CONTINUE to do so!!! You all are amazing!!! This group has evolved and grown because of your support, so thank you!!!

We have some great things planned for the near future, some are under wraps for now but will be released at the appropriate time (I promise!). Without going into all of the details, I just want to give you fair warning... You will want to be here for the November 30th post, and for all the posts that happen at the beginning of December. It will be fun, and will help us kick off the Christmas holiday.

Now, I have a question for all of you. If you are reading this post, then you are probably a regular contributor to this group. I want to get your feedback. Here are my questions for you:

1. Do you have a wish list for Christmas? If so, what is on your wish list?

2. What are some of your favorite things you have ever gotten for Christmas?

3. What are you planning to give others for Christmas this year?

In answering these three questions, please keep your answers to gifts that are $25 or under. This will be a big help on the surprise Christmas project that I will announce at the end of this month.

Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well I am fairly new to this blog and the google list. So I am not sure I count! lol

I love movies, candles, giftcards, ornaments.

As for what I am giving this year. I don't buy for a whle lot of people but most will probably get the type of things listed above. My godaughter will get some baby clothes and toys (she is 5 months) and of course my fur babys will get some toys and snacks!

I sent my first sponsored girl a box of stuff for xmas. And I just took on a young boy that I have to try to get somethign out quickly for him.

Heather M said...

Everyone counts :0)
Thanks for your feedback!