Sunday, November 8, 2009

Items Bought for Brayan on Mack's Trip

Food items that were bought (above) & household items that were bought (below)

Mack did include plenty of toys for the two boys as you can see



Some of you may remember that Mack took a last minute trip to Mexico a few months ago. It was so last minute that I was not able to plan to have Brayan at the center to visit her. I went for the next best thing and asked Mack to pick up some things for his family once she got to Mexico. I gave her $50, and she went shopping. She put all of his items into foldable bags & left them for him at the center, along with a letter from me :0)
I did receive a thank you letter from him, but everything has been seperated. I put the pictures in a seperate envelope in order to get them scanned, now I have to find a way to reunite the letters with the photos.

No comments: