Saturday, November 7, 2009

Package Delivery Delay

I just wanted to update everyone on the Ugandan Package delivery that I had scheduled for today. I had to delay it because I got in a few last minute orders. The good news is that some of the orders are because sponsors have taken on additional children to sponsor, mainly the street kids, so this is GREAT news!!!

My brother has come into Texas from California with his family, and I haven't seen him in over 4 years... So, I will have to post-pone my jewelry making until Wednesday. I will begin making the new orders of bracelets and necklaces starting on Wednesday, and will shoot for a new Saturday delivery. I don't want to delay it any more than that because I would like the kids to get their pretty jewelry in time for Christmas.

Thank you for your patience!

No comments: