Saturday, November 14, 2009

Project #11A Pictures & Details




On October 21, 2009 Jhonalyn received
1 double size bed with mattress
1 Assorted grocery items
1 meals and transportation expense

What were the child's/family's comments when gifts were delivered?
Jhonalyn was so happy when she learned that she will be having a bed. She said " i will share it with my sibling because I also want her to enjoy the comfort of sleeping , it is very timely because some of our wooden bed and mat were damaged due to the flood caused by the recent typhoon"Ondoy"

How will the gifts benefit the child and/family?
The double-sized bed will be shared by Jhonalyn and her younger sibling, Joy Ann who is her closet sibling. Jhonalyn and Joy Ann will now share the comfort of sleeping every night. The groceries will be shared by the entire family in one week time.

Additional Comments:
Jhonalyn decided to buy a double bed instead of a single bed with beddings, because she really wanted to share the comfort of sleeping with her younger sibling, Joy Ann. Since the amount is enough for a double bed, she opted to purchase it with so much joy because she can share the blessing with one member of her family

Dear Mrs Schilling
A Blessed and Joyful day to you and your family
I just received another special gift from you and I'm very thankful for that. Because of your gift I was able to buy my new school bag, blouse, slippers, hair accessories and bed. I also bought groceries for my family. All the gifts are big help to me and my family. I really appreciate all your help.
Thank you very much and God Bless!
Jhonalyn

No comments: