Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Boys' Bracelets

Barbara had me make these bracelets for her boys. She suggested that the Ugandan school colors be used for her Ugandan boy. After I finished his, I decided it would be cute if there were a lot of kids there with the same bracelet with their name. So, I made 12 more- 1 for each of my children there. They turned out really cute! I think the kids will like them. If you would like me to include a bracelet for your child in the package to the school that I will be sending next week, it only requires a 50 cent donation to my Jonathan's fundraiser per bracelet you want for Uganda! I have put them all in a jewelry display bag, and will be writing their names on the outside of their bag. I will, also, include a letter to Hellen to let her know who all of the bracelets are for. The necklaces are $1 each.

To order 50 cent bracelets and/or $1 necklaces, send payment to:
http://www.firstgiving.com/igp4jonathan
Then, drop me a line to let me know how you would like your Ugandan child's jewelry to read.

No comments: