Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bracelets for the sponsor's wrist

Spreading the word of szponsorship is being done in Florida! Candace had the great idea of wearing the id bracelets of each of her sponsor children. She, also, sent a matching bracelet to each child. They will have a reminder of each other every time they look at their wrists!
And, now, Candace has an opening to tell others about sponsorship! This is what she said about the bracelets that arrived in the mail a couple of days ago:


"I have had several people ask me about them already and I have given out Children International's website twice so maybe my idea is working!!"

By the way, while I am only charging 50 cents for each bracelet, every cent makes a big difference! Jonathan just got a donation from Dana who puchased 5 bracelets and 5 necklaces. Barbara will have a donation coming soon as well for the many bracelets, necklaces, books, & workbooks she is purchasing, and Candace's paypal payment for her bracelets and necklaces will post in a couple of weeks as well. I am so happy that while I don't have funds to provide for dear Jonathan's fundraiser, I can provide my time to a project that is providing him with funds.

I can't say thank you enough to all of those who are helping!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

The prices can be found on earlier posts. Shipping is very cheap because the beads aren't heavy, but shipping to the CUS school in Uganda is FREE!!! I am fronting the cost for the shipping because I will put everyone's together in one package and ship it out this Saturday. For those of you who have ordered bracelets & necklaces for the Ugandan children, please let me know both of their names, so that I can write it on the outside of the plastic jewelry holder.

The paypal address to send payment, if you can't donate to Jonathan's fundraiser is:
hhamilton2002@hotmail.com

2 comments:

helpingthechildrenofafrica said...

Do you have a pay pal address?
If I buy bracelets I can only pay with pay payl

Heather M said...

The paypal address to send payment is hhamilton2002@hotmail.com

Thanks!